March 21, 2020
To the New Hampshire Beekeepers Association Membership —
As the world-wide coronavirus outbreak continues to dominate our news each day, we know this may be a source of growing concern for you and your family.
It is with great caution and awareness that we postpone our Spring Meeting slated for March 21st due to the rising concern of the spreading of the virus. This decision was not made in haste and took into consideration the health of our attendees, the health of our speakers, and the health of all of our communities.
We hope to inform you as to a new date in the near future. Unless we hear from you, we will apply it to our next meeting. If you would like it refunded, or applied to our scholarship or research funds, please let me know.
You will be receiving an email in a week or so for you to vote for officers online via survey monkey. Please take a moment to place your vote. It would be appreciated.
NHBA Executive Board
Please forward any questions or concerns to: